Before you checkout with just the Million Dollar Question…
There’s a lot more to love about Mental Game VIP!
“a must have for every baseball player, parent, and coach!”
- What makes up the ‘It’ factor
- The most important aspects to consistently performing at a high level
- How to slow the game down and get back to the present moment
- Effective techniques to prepare the mind and body for competition on a daily basis
- How to shift your focus to the process and controllables
- The effects of creating feelings of fun and relaxation
- How to get that negative player to buy in
- The power of imagery & mental at-bats
- The keys to developing a real championship culture
- How to actually set goals and track your progress
- and much more…
FEATURING INTERVIEWS WITH BASEBALL’S BEST MENTAL PERFORMANCE COACHES!
DR. ROB BELL
DR. JIM AFREMOW
DR. ROB GILBERT
DR. ALAN GOLDBERG
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT MENTAL GAME VIP…
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Matt Morse is a former NCAA Division 1 student-athlete who trained extensively in the mental game during his baseball playing career at UAB. After having the opportunity to learn from and work alongside some of the best mental performance coaches in baseball, Matt had a vision of bringing them all together in an active research type project. As the process evolved, Mental Game VIP was built during Matt’s senior season at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
In addition to hosting, recording, transcribing, editing and sorting the interviews, Matt also designed all of the graphics, built the website, and called the shots within the strategic social media marketing campaigns.
Due to NCAA Compliance restrictions, Matt was unable to promote Mental Game VIP using his name or likeness in any way until his NCAA eligibility was exhausted in the summer of 2015.
Matt’s passion for the game of baseball and helping others become the best they can be on and off the field is strongly evident throughout his coaching and training of highly competitive athletes, coaches, and entrepreneurs around the world.
After the release of Mental Game VIP, Matt put together a very similar collection focused on leadership in all sports. Visit LeadershipVIP.com to learn more!
In addition to being the head coach of the fastest growing digital marketing agency in sports, Matt also coaches and consults with top teams, organizations, coaches, and entrepreneurs around the world.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The paperback book is available as an add-on to the digital download at checkout.
Additionally, the content in Mental Game VIP pertains to any profession. We would love to hear your thoughts on how it applies to you!